Rosemary Potatoes

Since I harvested some fresh rosemary from our herb garden today, it made me think of the rosemary potatoes that my family just loves for me to make. This is not an exact recipe, alter it to suit the tastes of your family!

Red Potatoes or 'New' Potatoes, thinly sliced or cubed
Olive oil
Coarsely ground Sea Salt
Fresh ground pepper
Fresh Rosemary

Note there are no quantities. Make as much or as little as you want to meet your requirements. I like to make the potato slices very thin, like chips, since I tend to like crunchy and crispy potatoes. You could also cube your potatoes, but they would have to cook longer.

Arrange potato slices on a lightly greased baking sheet. I put some olive oil in one of my pump sprayers and lightly mist the potatoes. Then sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper and the leaves of freshly harvested rosemary to taste.

I bake these in my convection oven on about 375 to 400 degrees until they are crispy. Yum!

0 comments: