Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Okay, these are so easy and the recipe has been around so long that I'm sure most of you probably already have it! These are a favorite for my girls and are quick and easy to make when you are short on time!

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups quick cook oats

In a large glass bowl, microwave the sugar, milk and butter for 3-5 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Remove carefully from microwave and quickly add the peanut butter, cocoa and vanilla. Stir until well blended. Stir in the oats and drop by Tablespoon fulls onto waxed paper. Allow to set until firm.

Easy as pie and you can't eat just one!

1 comments:

Omarotti said...

Good day!

Thanks for sharing this recipe. I'm just wondering if I can actually use artificial sweeteners instead of pure sugar in making these cookies? I'm trying to improvise on the recipe because I'm watching my blood sugar. Thanks so much!